Few months ago I had came up with the article that helps you to enable multiple login in Yahoo messenger .. simply by editing some registry files and today I’ve came up with the similar trick which will help you to enable multiple login in Windows live messenger.. No need to download and install any patch files. Just editing some registry works.. Here we go..
1. Run Registry Editor (regedit).
2. Navigate to the following registry key:
For 64-bit (x64) OS, go to following registry branch instead:
3. In the right pane, right click on any blank space, select New on context menu, and then click on DWORD (32-bit) Value.
4. Name the new registry value entry as MultipleInstances.
5. Modify the MultipleInstances and set its value data as 1.
6. Start as many Windows Live Messenger windows as you want from Start Menu.