- Mourinho could sell Luiz to fund summer spend
Thursday, May 30, 2013 6:56 PM
Jose Mourinho has identified David Luiz as Chelsea’s most salable asset, and could sell the Brazilian for 32m pounds to help fund a summer spending spree.
- Real Madrid prepares four-year Suarez dealThursday, May 30, 2013 6:52 PM
Real Madrid is lining up a four-year deal for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, who is ready to quit Anfield this summer.
Source: Daily Mirror
- Cesc to decide Barca futureThursday, May 30, 2013 6:44 PM
Cesc Fabregas is set to decide whether or not to stay at Barcelona over the next week, amid interest from Manchester United.Source: Daily Mirror
- Will Mario Gomez move to Italy?Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:18 AM
The Bayern striker has concrete offers from italian clubs Fiorentina and Napoli. He could replace Edinson Cavani at Napoli.Source: Kicker
- Mourinho agrees 40m pound deal to take Chelsea jobWednesday, May 29, 2013 7:58 PM
Jose Mourinho will imminently be confirmed as the new Chelsea manager and has put pen to paper on a 40 million pound four-year deal at Stamford Bridge.Source: The Sun