HSEB (Higher Secondary Education Board) which is established under Higher Secondary Education Act has been granting approval for 10+2 colleges in Nepal. This post is all about HSEB scholarship. This post will help you to know the criteria of the scholarship offered by HSEB.
Every students want scholarship but for some, the scholarship becomes need. HSEB publishes scholarship application form for SLC passed students. HSEB scholarship is only for those who passed SLC from public school. Such scholarship is to provide free +2 educations for the students of public school. The scholarship mainly targets to Dalit, disabled persons, indigenous nationalities, Children of Martyr and economically poor students. The HSEB scholarship application must be submitted before its deadline.
The qualifications and the documents required are as follows:
- Marksheet photocopy or marksheet can be downloaded from internet.
- For those students who are indigenous, Dalit and other scholarship status, if their surname is not clear, they have to submit the letters of recommendation of official institution.
- For the students who want to pursue Science, they must score at least 60 percent in their SLC exam.
- For the students who want to pursue Management, they must score at least 55 percent in their SLC exam.
- Candidates are chosen for Scholarship exam according to merit list.
- Then the final candidates are chosen according to their performance in Scholarship exam.
HSEB scholarship exams are conducted by HSEB in various district offices and zonal offices of HSEB.
For more details, you can visit the official site of HSEB i.e. www.hseb.edu.np or you can visit HSEB office which is situated in Sanothimi in Bhaktapur.
Hope this post is helpful for you to know about the criteria of HSEB scholarship and the process to apply for the scholarship. If you meet the criteria and you are eligible, then you should apply for the scholarship provided by HSEB.