Indian Embassy of Nepal has published the result of following scholarships by indian embassy.
- Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Scheme 2016 Results
- GOLDEN JUBILEE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2016-2017 FINAL RESULT
- APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROFESSIONAL COURSES UNDER SELF-FINANCING AND SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- GOLDEN JUBILEE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2016-17 INTERVIEW LIST
About AID of India to Nepal
- Around 1783 scholarships/seats are provided every year by GOI though the Embassy of India, Kathmandu to Nepali nationals for undergoing various courses at the Ph.D/Masters, Bachelors and Plus-two levels in India as well as Nepal.
- These scholarships/seats are provided for a wide spectrum of studies ranging from engineering, medicine, agriculture, pharmacology, veterinary sciences, computer application, business administration, music and fine arts, etc.
- 140 Scholarships are given for studying BE/B.Tech in top engineering colleges in India, 12 seats each for B.Sc (Ag) and BVSc, 20 for B. Pharma and 16 seats for B.Sc (Dairy Tech) under Compex Nepal Scholarship.
- 100 scholarships are there to undertake undergraduate courses such as BBA/BCA/ Others; 5 scholarships for undertaking Music/Fine Arts courses under General Cultural Scholarship Scheme.
- 120 Scholarships for undertaking post graduate courses in disciplines like MBA/MCA and other PG level courses,10 seats for M.Sc (Ag) and 10 seats for Ph.D under Silver Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.
- With the aim of providing comprehensive and integrated training to in-service candidates of GoN/Public Sector nominees of GoN, 35 seats are allotted to Nepal under the Technical Cooperation Scheme (TCS) of the Colombo Plan and 25 seats for GON employees under the Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC), apart from 75 other seats for Nepalese in ITEC programme.
- The Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme was implemented for the first time in 2002-03 under which 100 scholarships are awarded to Nepalese students studying in MBBS, BE/B.Tech and other undergraduate courses in Nepal.
- Under the Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Scheme, initiated in 2003-04, 1000 scholarships are being provided every year to students of Class-XI and XII studying in Nepal.
- The Dr. Homi J. Bhaba Scheme launched in 2004-05, provided 40 scholarships to Nepalese students for studying ME/M.Tech in India.
- Under a new scheme, implemented in 2005-06, 10 Nepalese students are provided scholarships for studying in Army Public School, Pithoragarh in India.
Result_GJSS_website – 2015-02-20
2015_16_advt_Ayush – 2015-01-07