MOE (Ministry of Education) Nepal distributes No Objection Letter for students. Only after having, No Objection Letter students can pay the fee for university. Through this page, you can get information on making No Objection Letter from MOE, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu.
Things Required for Making No Objection Letter from MOE
- Citizenship certificate Photocopy
- Transcript Certificate Photocopy
- If you are Engineer or Doctor or Nurse, you must have council registration certificate xerox too.
- You need to show original documents too. If you can not submit original document, please submit Notarized photocopy.
Important information which help you on making No Objection Letter at Ministry of Education Nepal.
- You can make No objection Letter only at MOE, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu.
- Form is distributed from 10 AM to 12 PM only.
- Students who submit form by 12 PM will get their No Objection Letter on the respective day. Students submitting form after 12 PM will get on the next day morning only.
- There is a long queue of students for making No Objection Letter. You must reach before 9:30 AM otherwise you may be on the last of the queue.
- You must deposit 2000 rupees for No Objection Letter at the Bank counter in MOE, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu.
For easiness, Please remember.
Application Form Distribution 2(a) numbered window
Application Form+ Document Verification 2(b) numbered window
Revenue Deposit 1 numbered Window
Application Registration 3 numbered window
No Objection Letter Distribution 6 numbered window
No Objection Letter form is available online over here.