How to check AFU entrance exam routine
B.V.Sc & A.H. stands for Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. In the area of livestock health, production, and management B.V.Sc & A.H. is a kind of program that is used to train competent and skilled manpower. This course is done either after I.Sc a basic science or I.Sc on Agriculture. It is a 5-year course as there is 9 semester for an academic course and one semester as an internship. The students who secured minimum 50% in aggregate on I.Sc can join the program.
B.Sc. Fisheries is the academic degree for studying fisheries, it helps to give knowledge about aquaculture which helps to find a different disease that the fishes suffer from, breeding, genetics, fishery farming, nutrition needed, biotechnology, medical treatment of different aquatic animals, different fish processing techniques and other different aquatic resources.
The eligible criteria to study or to get admission in these faculties are
- The students must have passed SLC or equivalent
- They must have completed I.Sc in basic science or agriculture or equivalent
- They must have studied English, Chemistry and Biology of 100 marks each and Mathematics and Physics of 50 marks each
- They must have secured minimum 50% in the examination.
It is to notify that the Entrance exam of both faculties (B.V.Sc & A.H. and B.Sc. Fisheries) will be held on the following date, time and place.
Date: 2075 Mangsir 29
Time: 11 am
Place: Rampur campus, Chitwan
Students who have filled a form for both faculties should be clear that the exam will be only one for both and at 11 am only.
The Admit card should be taken in between 7:00 am to 10:00 am from the Dean office of AFU (Veterinary Block) on Mangsir 29.
for more information and contact:
The candidates who are interested or able to give entrance examination can fill the online form with Marksheet, Character Certificate, passport sized photos, and photocopy of citizenship.
The Entrance fee for examination are rated as below:
If you are applying from one place then you need to pay 2500 NRS
If you are applying from Two places then you need to pay 3000 NRS
If you are applying from Three places then you need to pay 3500 NRS
If you are applying from Four places then you need to pay 4000 NRS
You can pay the fee through bank deposit i.e. Prabhu bank on A/C Number 01711600692763000001
The important list regarding entrance exam are
- On 2075 from Kartik 25 to Mangsir 17 there is submission and distribution of the online form
- On Mangsir 29 admit card is distributed between 7 am to 10 am
- On Mangsir 29 the entrance exam held from 11 am
The procedures to check the entrance exam routine are :
- first the official site of the university i.e. www.afu.edu.np
- there u got the different options where you need to click the examination options
- after then u will get the information about entrance examination routine, result, notice, schedule and all.
Here is the Notice, You can have a Look !
AFU entrance exam result
1800+ students appeared on the entrance exam. The result was published within 10 hours of the exam at late night 00:00 am.
Congratulations to all the successful students!
Download merit list here
FOR FURTHER CONTACT AND INFORMATION FOR ADMISSION:
9845205135, 9846201000, 9847084122