Annapurna post is the Nepali national daily newspaper. It was launched in 2002 and within a very short period, it has become one of the trusted and favorite Newspaper in Nepal. It is printed in Kathmandu, Butwal, Itahari and Kohalpur at the same time. Out of 75 districts, it has reached in 74 districts. Yubaraj Ghimire is the current editor in chief since 2015. The founder of Annapurna was Rameshwar Thapa. In 2013, it was acquired by Nepal News Network International Pvt Ltd (3NI). 3NI is also known as Annapurna Media Network.
Annapurna Media Network is one of the fastest growing multimedia organizations of Nepal. It has been working for the social leadership and economic development through responsible media practices. It is a media hub of a newspaper, magazines, digital news, radio, and television. It has also been running AP1 HD television, Nepal first HD channel, Radio Annapurna Nepal, Annapurna Today, Annapurna digital.
Capt. Rameshwar Thapa
Chief Executive Officer
Sanjay Chandra Basnet
Editor in Chief
To enable social leadership and economic development through responsible media practices.
- Truth: An organization that has the courage to speak truth.
- Ethics: An organization the stand by the right.
- Ability: Ability to contribute to community and environment.
- To publish only that news that has a purpose.
- To expand to every corner of the country.
- To research the story from 360 degrees that should be unbiased and honest.
- To change with time and market.
- To expand the organization different medium.
How to read Annapurna post online?
Now you can read Annapurna post online. Please follow the given steps carefully:
- First open up any web browser like Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer or torch you are familiar with.
- Type the web address annapurnapost.com and click the enter button. You can also directly click on the link given here.
- You will be directed to the homepage of Annapurna post.
- On the header, there is e-Paper. Click the link.
- Now, e-Paper will open. Click on पढ्नुहोस.
- Your e-Paper will load and is ready for use.
Besides, you can download the apps from Google play store and app store to get the latest and updated news on real time basis. You can follow on Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.