ICAN CA Result Nepal Board And ICAI Result India Board
In Nepal, CA is known as ICAN which stands for The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal. ICAN (Nepal CA Board) was established under chartered Accountant Act 1997. In order to provide education, self- regulation, standard of leadership ICAN can be known to be an professional accounting body in Nepal. It conducts CA examination, publishes CA result and assign membership number to them.
To encourage the members on accounting profession, an ICAN plays an important role as a regulatory body. It also support the government in different constructive suggestion for legislation and formulation regards to trade commerce, tax revenue, accounting and many others.
If you are planning to choose CA as your profession, you need to have extreme hard effort on your studies. CA is a very difficult subject. You can join CA course after your NEB result.
Many Nepalese students are taking CA courses from Nepal Board (ICAN) and India Board (ICAI). In this article, we will provide the best way to check CA result for Nepal Board and India Board.
How to check CA Result Nepal Board
To check the result ICAN result, we should follow the procedures given below.
- The first and initial phase is that, we should visit the official page of ICAN where you can get different option i.e. ican.org.nepal
- After the site is open the page appears, u can see the Go to button where you can find different options among them choose the result options
- After then the page will appear which contains the list of result of different CAP you can download the ledger from the page by clicking download option.
- We can visit https://www.ican.org.np/examresult.php
- After that there will appear the page that contains Exam Level, Registration No. and view result
- First, we should choose the exam level. There is an option of which CAP you want to choose.
- Then, enter your registration number and press view result button.
How to check CA result India Board
In India, it is known as ICAI that stands for Institute of Chartered accountants of India. It is one of the professional accounting body of India. In India it was established under chartered Accountant Act 1949 enacted by parliament of India on 1st july 1949.
According to the record, ICAI is the 2nd largest professional accounting finance body among the world. The objectives of ICAI is to regulate the auditing and financial accounting profession in India. The ICAI conducts the exam every 6 months of each level.
To check the ICAI result the following procedures are used
- First visit the official site of ICAI i.e. icai.nic.in.
- After that the page will be arrive, if your result has been out you can see the result of your respective.
- After then choose your respective result i.e. CPT, IPCC, final.
- After then the page that contains roll no Pin No or registration numbers will open you need to fill the respective blanks and click the submit button.
CA also known as Charter accountant is one of the international accounting method that is granted to accounting professionals over many countries.
The CA qualifier will have detail knowledge about how to file business tax return, different business practices, audit financial statement, different knowledge about Law and tax of the country and to offer different advisory services to their clients.
CA has got high range of opportunities in every sector of business and finance. As CA let people to choose opportunity from an array of career options.
CA can work as an entrepreneurs, they can either run their own audit firm or can get involved with other firm. It is one of the highly demanding profession as it is not only a source of high income, but also develops an individual as a globally competent human resource.
As CA are not only stick to finance but also can work as auditor, analyst managing director of different companies as well as they can work as a teacher.