DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL -SONEPAT (NCR DELHI ):RESIDENTIAL CUM DAY SCHOOL
Admission invited forII toXI (All Streams) in Boarding.
• FULLY AIR-CONDITIONED day cum boarding school spread in 17 acres.
• Excellent coaching in all games with student’s representation in Nationals.
• One of the best results of NCR Delhi in CBSE.
• Tutorials and coaching for classes xI& XII after school hours.
• International outlook with foreign students, foreign staff faculty and exchange programs with various countries.
•Well crafted program for students to excel in Performing Arts.
• Round the clock security and Medical facility in campus.
• Visit www.dps.in for more details.
On-line Registration : www.dps.in
DELHI PUBUC SCHOOL ,SONEPAT- NCR DELHI
Bahalgahr– Meerut Rood, Khewra, Sonepat (NCR-Delhi)- 131001
Ph: +91 -01 30-2340904-06, 9812427671, 9811152077,9416018010
Fax: +91-0130-2340907, e-mail: [email protected]
Delhi Public School R.K. Puram is one of the most prestigious schools in India. Founded as a Public School in 1972 in New Delhi, it is a private institution run by the Delhi Public School Society.
Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), which is the largest educational board in the country. It is recognized by the Department of Education, Govt. of NCT Delhi and the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. Over 5000 schools in India, with over 80,000 students, are members of the Board.
The school is also affiliated to the Indian Public Schools’ Conference (IPSC), and the National Progressive Schools’ Conference (NPSC). The members of these organisations include some of the premier schools in the country.
Life at DPSRKP centres on a shared commitment to academic excellence, intellectual growth, art, athletics, high standards of ethical awareness, sportsmanship, and community service. The school’s traditions and accessibility to a broad curriculum add depth to each student’s life.
The school upholds the founders’ commitment to excellence in all fields, with emphasis on its motto Service Before Self.