Goma Airlines started its services through two Cessna Grand Caravan as air taxi operator from Surkhet since Feb 24, 2011. Then on Oct 2014, it introduced LET 410 UVPE-20 from Kathmandu. Later, it added one more L410 aircraft in March 2015 and it is scheduled to add one more L410 on 2018. It has established itself as most sought out STOL operator in Nepal.
image via my republica
Goma Airlines has three departments, Flight Operations, Engineering, and sales.
Flight operations department has strong members of 10 captains and 10 first officers. It has its own in-house Aircraft Maintenance Organization. It has a strong Sales and Marketing team offering the best services. Bikas JB Rana is the current chairman of the Goma Airlines.
Goma Airlines has also been involved in the social activities like Shanti Education Initiative Nepal and Snow Yak Project to uplift the society.
It has been providing air services to the following destinations from the different base location.
Kathmandu-Pokhara – Kathmandu
In addition, Goma Air provides charter/air taxi services to cater the need of customer
How to book flight online?
Goma Airlines provides an online service to the book the flight. Please follow the given procedures carefully:
- First, open new web browsers you are familiar with.
- Type the web address gomaair.com and click the enter button.
- Goma airlines web homepage will open as shown in the figure.
- On the header section, click on the flight booking.
- A drop down menu will open as shown in the figure.
- Select the options in between round trip or one way.
- Select the location from and to the destination.
- Enter the date of departure.
- Enter the number of travelers and include the number of children if available.
- Select your nationality.
- Click on Find flight button.
- You will get the information regarding the schedule of flight.
How to check the flight schedule?
- On the top right header section, there is Flight Schedule.
- Click the link.
- Then, you will get the detail information regarding flight schedule as shown in the figure.
Some information to the passengers:
- Passengers check in 1:30 hours before the actual flight time.
- A passenger must have valid identification like passport, national id or TIMS card.
- Passengers must have an airline ticket.
- Passengers are allowed not more than 5 kg of carry-on baggage and only one piece is allowed.
- Passengers can take up to two pieces of check in baggage, not more than 10 kg combined.
- For extra baggage, you have to pay an additional charge. You will be charged USD 1 dollar per kg as per current rate.
Address : Kathmandu Nepal
Phone : 00977-1-4117523 / 4,4498059
Email : info[at]gomaair.com
Fax : 00977-1-4111803
P.O.Box No.: 8914
Outstation Sales Offices
Nepalgunj: 00977-81-565201 / 9802080009
Lukla: 9860129441 / 9849706905
Surkhet: 00977-83-525342/ 9802080008
Simikot: 00977-87-680203/ 9802080014