Many of the boys were searching for the important tips to impress Nepali girl. We have added a key point in this blog to impress Nepali girl. There are lots of ways to impress Nepalese girl, but you must remember these key points to impress girls from Nepal. Here are many important and impressive ways to impress a girl.
How to impress Nepali girl? Tips to impress Nepalese girl
* When a girl says she’s sad, but she isn’t crying, it means she’s crying in her heart.
* When she ignores you after you’ve done something wrong, it’s best to give her sometime to cool down before touching her heart with an apology.
* A girl can’t find anything to hate about theguy she loves (which is why it is so hard forher to ‘get over him’ after the relationship’s over.)
* If a girl loves a guy, he will always be onher mind every minute of the day, even though she flirts with other guys.
* When the guy she likes smiles and stares deep into her eyes, she will melt.
* A girl likes to hear compliments, but usually not sure how to react to them.
* When a particular guy flirts with a girl very often, a girl would start thinking the guy likes her. So if you treat a girl just as a friend, go easy on the smiles and stare ok?
* If you don’t like a girl who likes you, break it to her gently.
* If a girl starts avoiding you after you reject her, leave her alone for a while. If you still treat her as a friend, talk to her.
* Girls enjoy talking about what they feel. Music, poetry, drawings and writing are ways of expressing themselves (which explains why most girls like writing journals).
* Never tell a girl that she is useless in anyway.
* Being too serious can turn a girl off.
* A smile means a lot to a girl.
* If you like a girl, try making friends with her first. Let her get to know you.
* If a girl says she can’t go out with you because she has to study, leave.
* But if she still calls you or expect a call from you, stay.
* Don’t try to guess a girl’s feelings. Ask her.
* Hearing the words “I love you” is a great reassurance to a girl that she is beautiful.
* After a girl falls in love with a guy, she’ll wonder why she never noticed him before.
* When class pictures come out, a girl would first check who is standing next to her crush before actually looking at herself.
* A girl’s ex-crush will always be in her memory, but the guy she loves now stays in her heart.
* Girls love having fun!
* A simple ‘Hi’ can brighten a girl’s day.
* A girl’s best friends usually know best what she is feeling and going through.
* Girls hate it when a guy pays attention tothem just to get close to their ‘prettier’ friend.
* Love means devotion, caring and happiness to a girl, in that order.
* Some girls care about looks, some care about brains, but all girls want a guy who will love and care for them.
Every girl wants nothing more than to be loved.
Love her. Value her. Respect her.