How to make No Objection Letter?
- Photocopy of your citizenship
- Photocopy of your Transcript
- For Bachelor level, you need to have your SLC, +2 transcript
- For Master Level, you need to have only Bachelor transcript
- Photocopy of your Offer letter
- If you are applying for MBBS/BDS course, then you have to show the original Nepal Medical Council eligibility certificate plus 1 piece photocopy.
- If you are applying for MD/MS/BDS entrance examination, you have to bring the Internship completion certificate, Medical Council registration certificate original plus photocopy.
- If you are applying to study MD/MS/BDS, you have to bring eligibility certificate, Internship completion certificate, and Medical Council registration certificate original plus photocopy.
- Please bring your original citizenship, transcript, offer letter and other related documents.
- If the original person is not present, then you have to notarize all your documents and original citizenship of the person present plus its photocopy.
- If your name doesn’t match in Citizenship and documents, then you have to bring the verification certificate from your district quoting that both the person is same.
- If your caste is different due to marriage, then you have to bring your marriage registration certificate.
Ministry of Education, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu, Nepal
Telephone: 977-1-4200340, 4200390
Sunday to Thursday: 10 am to 12 pm
Friday: 10am to 11:30 am
Notice: If you have submitted your application on time as included above, then you will receive your NOC on the same day.
- First, you have to take the application form from the Application form distribution section. You can also download the form by going to the link http://www.moe.gov.np/content/no-objection-letter.html. Just print it and fill it.
- Then, you have to verify your form from the verification section.
- After that, you have to deposit the amount of Rs 2000 by filling the slip available there.
- Take the slip and verified application form to the Application registration section.
- You will be given the number according to which you will receive your NOC.
Please fill the application form correctly and check it before submission. After receiving your NOC, please check it properly before you leave the place. If any incorrect, inform as soon as possible.
Please visit the official site of Department of Education for more information.