Full-Time Handicap International vacancy announcement
Handicap International (H.I.), an INGO working in the field of health and disability rehabilitation sector in Nepal .since 2000 invites applications from qualified Nepali candidate for the following position for one of the Projects:
1. Position: Regional Project Officer based in Dhangadhi/Surkhet/Nepalgunj; reporting to Project Coordinator, contract is till 15th November, 2018
• Sensitize health sector preparedness local stakeholders for inclusion of most vulnerable people through
orientation of VFPN approach for effective identification, service delivery and referral of needy people with injury, functional limitation and disability ;
• Contribute in capacity development of health staffs of hub-hospitals and adjacent district and private hospitals
through training on Primary Trauma Care, emergency trauma management and logistic training related to
Mass casualty incidents;
• Coordinate with hub level and district level health sector disaster and disability rehabilitation;
• Master’s Degree of Public health, health care management, or Masters of Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation with at least three years relevant experience
• Exposure on health system strengthening, health sector preparedness regionalization of health and planning
of health and health sector preparedness and response is an added advantage.
Interested candidates are advised to send a motivation letter mentioning the expected salary along with an updated CV via e-mail to [email protected] Please mention name of the position you are applying for in the subject line in e-mail. Deadline is 30th November, 2017; H.I. Nepal reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, people with disability, and members
from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to send a motivation letter mentioning the expected salary along with an updated CV via e-mail to [email protected] Source: Kantuipur
124 total views, 1 today