Full-Time Kathmandu Meridian School Vacancy
Grade Teachers (Primary) – (English Literature)- 6nos.
Grade Teachers (Primary) -(Science/Math )- 6nos
Nepali Teacher (Primary)-2nos
Lower Sec. Level Teachers – All Subjects- 8nos
Secondary Level Teachers – All Subjects -8nos
- ECEC and Montessori trained for Primary Level
- Bachelor’s Degree for primary & Lower Secondary level and Master’s Degree for Secondary level (M.Ed/B.Ed. is preferred)
- Proficiency in computer and internet
Coordinator- Primary, Lower Sec.& Secondary-3 nos.
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Must have good command over English Language
- Master Degree ( M.Ed. is preferred)
School Counselor -1 no.
- Must be trained in child and adolescent psychology
- Must have knowledge of comprehensive school counseling
ECA Co-ordinator -1 no.
- Must have all-round ability to conduct programmes
- Must have knowledge of and interest in activities
ECA Teachers (Part lime) -1 each
- a) Football
- b) Basketball
- c) Vocal
- d) Dance
- e) Violin
- f) Table Tennis
- g) Volleyball
- h) Handwriting
- i) Cajon
- j) Robotics
- l) Art & Craft
- m) Taekwondo
- n) Guitar
- o) Skating
- p) Farming
- q) French Lang.
- r) Chinese Lang.
- s) Carpentry
- Must have skills to evaluate, create syllabus and grade level
- Spirit of Team work and leadership skill
Photographer, Designer, Video Editor, Staff Nurse, Receptionist, Accountant- 1 each
Fluency in written and spoken English and prior experience (at least 3 years) is a MUST for all the aforementioned positions. Teaching license is OBLIGATORY.
Young, energetic, pleasant personality and confident candidates can send their application with CV and letter of interest to [email protected] or drop personally at
Kathmandu Meridian School Jana Marg, Maharajgunj,Chakrapath
Phone: 014373304, 014017040
Women and Marginalized people will be given priority.
How to Apply
Interested candidate can apply with required documents Source: Kantipur
30 total views, 1 today