Full-Time The United States Peace Corps Vacancy
For, Education Programming & Training Specialist (EPTS) position
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
– University Bachelors in Education-related field
– TESOL/TEFL Certification
– Minimum of 3 years of English Teaching experience at the upper-primary and secondary levels in Nepali schools.
– Fluent in both English and Nepali (written and spoken).
– Demonstrated good interpersonal skills and ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
– Must meet US Embassy security clearance requirements.
For full job advertisement, refer to https://np.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
The United States Peace Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested candidates should submit their CV and a cover letter in English with monthly salary requirements and addressing the qualification requirements by email to: [email protected] by 5 PM on Sunday, April 8, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested candidate can apply with required documents before deadline Source: Kantipur
35 total views, 1 today