Lok Sewa Ayog vacancy and latest lok sewa jobs by PSC has been updated in this page. Lok Sewa Ayog (Public Service Commission) is the main constitutional body involved in selecting meritorious candidates required by Government of Nepal for Civil Service Vacancy. PSC is regarded as one of the most credible modes of recruitment. This is mentioned in the present constitution of Nepal 2072. The Constitution of Nepal 2072 has regarded the commission as an independent constitutional body.
How to see latest Lok Sewa Ayog vacancy?
The vacancy in different civil services are listed in official website of Lok Sewa Ayog i.e, www.psc.gov.np. The site can be viewed in both Nepali as well as English language. Here in this article I will discuss various useful buttons and steps to access and apply for vacancy through English version of the official website.
- Open the official site psc.gov.np. A homepage with various details is displayed.
We can see various buttons like Home, About Us, Offices, Forms, Recruit and Select etc. Following are the essential tabs for assessing vacancy and Filling forms.
- Form Tab
- Demand Form: Used by Civil Service Concerns to demand the vacancy.
- Online Application: It opens Public Recruitment Management System for Online Application. Here new user need to register for ID and password by filling their General Details whereas Old/ Existing User can directly Login using their User Id and Password. Further User Manual is also available in the webpage giving detail instruction on the above process.
- Recruit & Select
- Advertisement: We can view and download the copy of advertisement of vacancy available through the button. It lists various vacancy and job details of the vacant post and services along with the required requirements & Procedures.
- Approved Name List: It gives details of Approved Names of candidates selected through Online Application for various vacancies.
- Exam Centre: Gives Details of various exam centers for vacancies available.
- Written Result: Provide results of written examination held and selected candidates for interview.
- View Marks: Applicant can check the marks obtained in their written examination by providing the necessary details like Master Id, Roll No. , Advertisement No. and Date of Birth.
- It provides the details of Course Structure for written Examination for various categories of job vacancies from which the applicant can select the required details about the course contents to be prepared for exam.
The candidate can follow the following steps to access and aplly for the vacancy available.
- Login to the website psc.gov.np
- Go to Recruit & select >> Advertisement and choose the appropriate job vacancy he wants to apply. Download and View the approved details required for the job to be applied and follow the process accordingly.
- For vacancies requiring Online Application, Go to Forms>> Online Application and Fill the form accordingly.
- Go to Recruit & select >> Approved Name list for Name list of selected candidates applying via online application route.
- After following above process and filling Application forms (either Manual or Online) , candidates can Check their Exam Centre and attend the exam.
- Result of written Exam can be viewed through the Written Result tab.
- Selected candidates needs to go for interview and Selection result are published accordingly.
In this way a candidate can access the vacancies and apply for the job by the means of website of Lok Sewa Ayog. Wish you all the best for your Future !!!