Matadata Namawali List फोटो सहितको नामावली
Do you remember, you had been to some school or some college in order to snap a photo for making Nepali Voter list ID card some months before. You can view your voter ID Card today online and it has been notified that if you need to make any changes of it, you need to contact the concerned department as soon as possible. Matadata Namawali list is available online.
Nepal Election Commission has provided the voter name list for upcoming election. Here is the voter ID card. You can check your name online for vote. Voter name list has been updated. Nepal Election 2075 voter name list has been updated. You can check Nepal election 2075 voter ID card and Matadata Namawali list online.
How to get voter name list or Matadata Namawali List
We can check whether our name is in voter list or not along with the Voter ID card with photo. The process for online Matadata Namawali list check is as follow:
- First visit the official site of Nepal election Commission i.e. election.gov.np where we can get lot of information about Election Commission of Nepal.
- After the site is opened, then we can find lot of options from which we can choose appropriate options.
- From different options choose “voter education” options and from the drop down list select “about the Electorate Roll” option.
- Also, User can directly visit the page from the following address: http://www.election.gov.np/election/np/bbvrs
- Now, a new page to check the voter list is displayed with requirement of various details Like District, VDC/Municipality, Ward No. and election Centre.
- Select the DISTRICT from the drop down table.
- Select the VDC or the MUNICIPALITY where you live from the drop down table
- Select the WARD NUMBER from the drop down table
- Select the POLLING CENTER from the drop down table
- Now then click an submit button
- After clicking on SUBMIT button, you will find a screen with detailed name list.
- Suppose My name starts from Sa [स]. Click on Sa [स] and you will find detailed name list that starts from Sa [स]. Note: Further, You can expand the Name List to search your name by choosing numbers [10, 25, 50, 100] from Show-Entries or just click Previous and Next button to search your name in the name list.
- Once you find your name on the name list, Click on “Matadata Vivaran”
- You will be redirected to a screen where you should fill your Date of Birth or Citizenship Number. Also select the correct Picture Captcha of Animal and Cick Submit.
- Now you can get your Voter Id detail along with your Photograph.
If you are having problem on checking your voter list with photo. You can directly click here on Matadata Namawali list.
click on reload above until you get option to select district, ward number and more If you are looking for Nepal Election result 2075, please go through step by step procedures mentioned above.
Nepal Election 2075 is going on for local body selection. Nepal Chunav result live is in this page. Nepal election result is online and is being counted. You can visit this page to know the latest count of Nepal Election result.
You can only vote if you have your name on Matadata Namawali List.
Nepal Election Result Live
Nepal Election commission has started publishing result of Nepal Election. You can check Nepal election result party wise or the list of winning candidates as per your choice. Following are the options provided by Election commission Nepal result. Nirbachan Aayog has listed following results.
FPTP party wise results
Partywise Results status
Constituency Wise Top 3 candidate
District wise total vote count
Constituency wise casted/ Valid/ Invalid votes
Party wise count in Nation.
You can also download Nepal Election voting results online.
Election Commission of Nepal has announced vacancy as it needs manpower during election.
Nepal Election Candidates
If you want to know the name of all candidates, you can check their name online. We have updated this result with the help of Election Commission Nepal. We are providing you the latest update on Nepal Election. We would like to thanks Election Commission Nepal for providing live updates.