NEB National Examination Board has published the exam routine for Grade XI (11) and Grade XII (12). And if you’re among the population of those students who are giving their board exam this year 2075 then this is how you check for the routine for all the stream: Management, Science and Humanities.
First way is that you can simply go to the official website of NEB: www.neb.gov.np and look for it. If you’re lazy like me and for your convenience, here is the direct link that will directly send you to the routine without having to look for it.
Click the above link, which is in pdf format. It will either open through adobe reader or open in your browser works both on phone (Android, IOS) and PC. Either way, in the pdf file you will see two different tables each with three columns that has examinations date, Subject and Subject Code Number. One table is for grade 12 and another are for grade 11. So, on each date check for your subject and give your exam as per.
NEB Exam Routine 2075 Management Science Humanities
Here are some rules that should be kept in find before anything else.
- If you fail to attend any of the exam, your paper will be canceled and no other preparations will be done
- If any public holiday or any sort of holiday will lie on your exam date, the exam will still be conducted until further notice from the officials.
- Things that maybe required for exam such as calculator, graph papers, charts etc. are asked to be brought by students as they won’t be providing any supplies.
- For Science Students who will be giving exams for biology, they are asked to use different separate answer sheets while writing their answers for Botany and Zoology.
- The Practical scores for grade 12 should be conducted by ending Chaitra 2075 respective to their name and registration number and the scores of the practical exam should be submitted by the dead line Baishakh 15, 2075 to their respected branch of board.
- The Practical scores for grade 11 should be conducted by ending Chaitra 2075 respective to their name and registration number and the scores of the practical exam should be submitted by the dead line Baishakh 15, 2075 to their respective branch of board
- The exam should be strictly given only in the given exam centers. Changing the center or attending the exam in different center other than the given center is strictly prohibited and not allowed and may face consequences.
- During the exam, students are not allowed to carry any electronic devices such as smart phone, smart watch or any other. If caught, the device maybe confiscated and other actions might be taken. Better safe than sorry.
These are the important rules that one should keep in mind. Make sure all of the important forms are filled and registers and submitted before the deadline. Missing any exam is highly not recommended unless case of emergence or sickness. Also it is advised to not take in part of any mishaps such as cheating or bringing anything prohibited in the examination. Also carefully check your exam center which you can find in our other article. Lastly, don’t forget to carry your own supplies and stationary and not to forget your admit card.
Good Luck to all the students attending NEB Boards 2075.