NEB (National Examination Board) conducts the final exam for grade 11 and grade 12. Students have to prepare for NEB exam and many of them refer NEB guides for NEB exam.
NEB exam is one of the important exams in students’ life. There are many NEB guides of various subjects available in the market. Some students have used NEB guides whereas others have misused them. So, this post will help you to know how to use NEB guides for NEB exam.
Every student wants to achieve success in exams. They want to score good marks in NEB exam so that they can do well in the future by joining top universities. For scoring good marks, they come up with many choices. One of the major choices they make is buying NEB guides from the market.
NEB guides for NEB exam
There are several NEB guides of each subject available in the market. But all are not trust worthy or fruitful. Some are not fully based on the curriculum and they are just there for earning money. So, if you are going to buy NEB guides, then you should be careful and you should buy the one that is trust worthy and fully based on exam curriculum. You have to take teacher’s advice if you need to buy NEB guides. You should not be fully dependent on NEB guides though. NEB guides are there for you to guide you. You have to study your course books and teachers’ notes and then refer to NEB guides. Some students just go through NEB guides neglecting course books and teachers’ note. That’s why they can’t secure good marks though they are passed. Some students even fail the exam fully believing the NEB guides. NEB guides contain important questions that are probable to come in exam but they don’t contain sure questions. If some guides claim that they contain sure questions, then don’t believe them.
The use and misuse of NEB guides play a vital role for determining students’ marks in NEB exam. Hope this post will help you to know how to use NEB guides for NEB exam.
How to Score Good Marks in NEB Exam
NEB exam, the final exam for grade 11 and grade 12 is one of the major exams in students’ life. This post is about NEB exam and is helpful for you to know how to score good marks in NEB exam.
Every student wants to secure good marks in NEB exam so that they can do well in future by joining top colleges or universities. It’s not just been the issue of students but all +2 colleges also want their students to do well in exam for the reputation of their colleges.
There is a popular saying, “Hard work always pays”. There is no medicine available in the market that will help you to get good marks in NEB exam directly just by taking it. The main way to secure good marks in any exam is hard work. If you don’t study well, there is no way you can score good marks in exam. Studying well doesn’t mean studying all the time. Studying well means learning, understanding, analyzing and memorizing. You might have some friend who studies most of the time but could not get good marks. You might have some friend who gets good marks by studying but not as much as the one mentioned earlier. So, to get good marks, you need to understand and analyze what you have read. You have to clever too to score good marks in exam.
5 key points to score good grades in NEB
The following points will help you to achieve good grade in NEB exam:
- You have to know well about the specification grid of each subject. Why are you going to waste your time to study what won’t come in exam? You can read them later but not good choice to study in exam period.
- You should know the marks carried by each chapter. That will help you to know the time that you are going to spend reading them. Give importance to the chapters that carry high marks.
- You get exam preparation leave for tough subjects if not all. You have to utilize that time by studying. Don’t leave any chapter that carries marks as much as you can.
- Remember your writing is the reflection of your study. Your writing should be neat, clean and understandable.
- Don’t fully believe in the NEB guides available in the market because they don’t know what will come in exam. You can refer them because they contain important and probable questions but should not depend on it. You have to go through your text book and teachers’ notes.
Hope this post will help you to secure good grades in NEB exam.