HSEB (Higher Secondary Education Board) which is established under Higher Secondary Education Act has been granting approval for 10+2 colleges in Nepal. This post is all about NEB scholarship. This post will help you to know the criteria of the scholarship offered by NEB.
Every students want scholarship but for some, the scholarship becomes need. NEB publishes scholarship application form for SLC passed students. NEB scholarship is only for those who passed SEE from public school. Such scholarship is to provide free +2 educations for the students of public school. The scholarship mainly targets to Dalit, disabled persons, indigenous nationalities, Children of Martyr and economically poor students. The NEB scholarship application must be submitted before its deadline.
The qualifications and the documents required are as follows:
- Marksheet photocopy or marksheet can be downloaded from internet.
- For those students who are indigenous, Dalit and other scholarship status, if their surname is not clear, they have to submit the letters of recommendation of official institution.
- For the students who want to pursue Science, they must score at least 60 percent in their SLC exam.
- For the students who want to pursue Management, they must score at least 55 percent in their SLC exam.
- Candidates are chosen for Scholarship exam according to merit list.
- Then the final candidates are chosen according to their performance in Scholarship exam.
NEB scholarship exams are conducted by NEB in various district offices and zonal offices of NEB.
For more details, you can visit the official site of NEB i.e. www.neb.gov.np or you can visit NEB office which is situated in Sanothimi in Bhaktapur.
Hope this post is helpful for you to know about the criteria of NEB scholarship and the process to apply for the scholarship. If you meet the criteria and you are eligible, then you should apply for the scholarship provided by NEB.