Nepal Airlines Corporation is the Nepal’s first airline with the national flag carrier. It was established in 1958 as Royal Nepal Airlines and it started it services through a Douglas DC-3 which served the domestic destination and a handful destination in India. In 1972, it was able to get its first jet aircraft Boeing 727s. Till now, it has ten aircraft that serve the domestic and international destinations. Its head office is in Nepal Airlines Corporation building in Kathmandu and its main base is Tribhuvan International Airport.
Currently, it flies to 8 international destinations like Delhi, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Doha, HongKong, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Dubai. Similarly, it has been flying to the 25 domestic destinations Taplejung, Phaplu, Lukla, Bhojpur, Nepalgunj, Biratnagar, Pokhara, Dhangadhi etc.
Nepal Airlines Corporation has been included in the list of air carriers banned in EU since December 2015.
How to make reservations on Nepal Airlines?
Nepal Airlines has provided reservations facility to its customers where anyone can visit the RA sales and reservation office in Kathmandu from 9 am to 6 pm on local time. For more inquiries, please dial the toll-free number 16600110787.
You can make your early reservation from any NAC ticketing offices, authorized GSAs or Travel Agents in Nepal and around the world. Please take care of your ticketing time limit and booking reference number.
How to view the schedule of flights?
To view the schedule of flights, just visit the Nepal Airlines web portal. For this, please follow the given simple steps:
- Type the web address nepalairlines.com.np and click Enter button.
- On the heading section, there is schedule. Click the link.
- Choose in between International and Domestic.
- Then, you will get the required schedule as shown in the figure.
- You can also get the details of your flight schedule through SMS. For this, please read the instructions given in the figure carefully.
Nepal Airlines provides following services to the passengers:
- Ground Support: It includes the services like ramp handling, Passengers Handling, Cabin services, Cargo Handling services, GSE maintenance.
- Economy class: On economy class travel, it provides comfort, meals on board, Baggages.
- Business class: It has very good facilities in business class that includes mores space, more comfort, wine and gourmet meal, lounge facility, in touch with the world and much more.
- Reservations: You can make an early reservation of your seat.
- Carry-on Baggage: Passengers are allowed to one piece of hand baggage with them.
Nepal Airlines has two boards. They are NAC Board and Management group. Mr Shankar Prasad Adhikari is the present Chairman of NAC board while Sugat Ratna Kanskar is the Managing Director of the Management group. It has 6 members in NAC board.
For further more details and information, please contact the address given below.
Nepal (Head Office)
Nepal Airlines Corporation Building, Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel No:+977-1-( 4220757, 4248614, 4244055, 4248617). Fax: +977-1-4225348
Email: [email protected]