Nepal Earthquake 2015 Nepal Earthquake 2072 [up to date]
Big Earthquake hit Nepal on 2015 April 25 [Baisakh 12 2072 at 11:56 NST]. Nepal Earthquake 2015 has created lots of destruction in Nepal with more than five thousand of dead bodies.
Nepal Earthquake 2015 Destruction
- Loss of life
Human Body loss is regarded as a heavy loss by earthquake. Till now on April 27 2015 7:32 NST, 3500 dead bodies has been found. The number is estimated to reach up to 10,000. There are still lots of places left for rescue.
- Destruction of shelter
- Kathmandu Tower (Bhimsen Tower, Sundhara Tower, Dharara)
Ancient tower dharara which signifies the history of Nepal has been destroyed totally. In 1990, heavy earthquake of 8.2 magnitude reduced its length from 12 to 9 number of floors. This time the earthquake of 7.9 magnitude has completely vanished Kathmandu Tower.
- Bhasantapur Durbar Square (UNESCO listed)
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square (UNESCO listed)
- Road destruction
- CNN estimated 6 billion dollar of destruction by earthquake in Nepal.
Rescue works for Earthquake Nepal 2015
Nepal is getting international level help and support for rescue operation. India, China, Pakistan, USA, Norway, Singapore has already sent their skilled team for rescue operation in Nepal.
Donation collection for Earthquake Nepal 2015
We request donors to donate Nepal Earthquake safely knowing spammers, scammers. We request donors to donate to authorized organizations like Red cross Nepal, Prime Minister National relief fund.
We have been seeing lots of online funding appeals. Please stay away from such pledges unless is by well-known organisation or public figure.
If you don’t find any, better deposit in Prime Minister Relief Fund.
|S.N.||Name of Bank||Account Name||Account No.||Swift Code|
|1||Everest Bank Limited||Prime Minister Disaster Relief Fund||00101102200012||EVBLNPKA|
|2||Everest Bank Limited||Prime Minister Disaster Relief Fund||00100105200270||EVBLNPKA|
|3||Global Bank Limited||Prime Minister Disaster Relief Fund||0411010000005||GLBBNPKA|
|4||Nepal Bangladesh Bank Limited||Prime Minister Disaster Relief Fund||035141 C||NPBBNPKA|
|5||Nepal Bank Limited, Kathmandu||Prime Minister Disaster Relief Fund||002-11-053313||NEBLNPKA|
|6||Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited||Prime Minister Disaster Relief Fund||01-0132438-01||SCBLNPKA|
Some International Organization donation collection links:
Financial Aids for Earthquake Nepal 2015
- Indian prime minister Narendra Modi donates a months salary to PM’s National Relief Fund for those affected by earthquake.
- Bhutanese Prime Minister came to Nepal with helping hands to earthquake victims.
- Ramdev to help people in Tudikhel with food, water for free. He promised to build shelter home for orphan children.
- All 540 LokPal Parliament members of India announced to provide 1 month salary to Nepal.
Free Cargo Support for Earthquake Nepal 2015
For all those living abroad, who wants to send relief materials to Nepal, these are some of the companies who offer free cargo.
- Goldcross Cargo, UK, Contact mr Ismail Amer Mirza ( 02080904848) (07886520342) to send humanitarian aid to Nepal on 0% profit margin. (shared by Ms Prasuna Kadel https://www.facebook.com/prasuna.kadel )
- Jet Airways is taking free humanitarian cargos to Nepal. Fundraisers can contact officials for further info. https://www.facebook.com/jetairways
- Qatar Airways is also taking free humanitarian cargos to Nepal. https://www.facebook.com/qatarairways
List of Important notice for Earthquake victims in Kathmandu, Nepal
- If you are in lack of pure drinking water, make a call on 9851035527, 9841267426, 9841512955, 9801158100. Prasanna Sangroula and his teams are ready to help there.
- Chaudhary group is providing free food. You can go to Chaudhary group noodle factory in Bhaisipati. (Rama Singh, CG group)
- Kailash Bakery in Buddhanagar, Baneshwor, KTM, is giving away free breads, cookies and tea. Thanks to Pabita Basnet.
- World Food Programme (WFP) provide food in emergencies, we get food to where it is needed. It is part of the United Nations system and is voluntarily funded. Contact numbers to call if there is need of food and water.
Kathmandu, chakupat, patan dhoka, lalitpur : +97715260607
Dadeldhura , kirtipur. [+97796410026] [+9779696410176] [+977969641072]
Damak. Pani tanki, Jhapa, Nepal.[+97723582069] [+97723580270]
Nepalgunj, Adarsha Nagar [+97781525132/ 524999/526041]
- Relief Centers for those who lost their houses.
Campion School, Lagankhel
Campion HSS, Gahanapokhari
Chandbagh school, Basbari