Nepal Election Commission has provided the voter name list for upcoming election. Here is the voter ID card. You can check your name online for vote. Voter name list has been updated. Nepal Election 2075 voter name list has been updated. You can check Nepal election 2075 voter ID card online.
How to check your name in New Voter Name List?
We can check whether our name is in voter list or not along with the Voter ID card with photo. The process for the same is as follow:
- First visit the official site of Nepal election Commission i.e. election.gov.np where we can get lot of information about Election Commission of Nepal.
- After the site is open then we can find lot of options from which we can choose appropriate options
- From different options choose “voter education” options and from the drop down list select “about the Electroral Roll” option.
- Also, User can directly visit the page from the following address:
- Now a new page to check the voter list is displayed with requirement of various details Like District, VDC/Municipality, Ward No. and election Centre.
- Select the DISTRICT from the drop down table.
- Select the VDC or the MUNICIPALITY where you live from the drop down table
- Select the WARD NUMBER from the drop down table
- Select the POLLING CENTER from the drop down table
- Now then click an submit button
- After clicking on SUBMIT button, you will find a screen with detailed name list.
- Suppose My name starts from Sa [स]. Click on Sa [स] and you will find detailed name list that starts from Sa [स]. Note: Further, You can expand the Name List to search your name by choosing numbers [10, 25, 50, 100] from Show-Entries or just click Previous and Next button to search your name in the name list.
- Once you find your name on the name list, Click on “Matadata Vivaran”
- You will be redirected to a screen where you should fill your Date of Birth or Citizenship Number. Also select the correct Picture Captcha of Animal and Cick Submit.
- Now you can get your Voter Id detail along with your Photograph.