Nepal Telecom is the oldest telecommunication in Nepal. Nepal Telecom has launched GSM Prepaid, GSM postpaid, Landline (PSTN), Sky, CDMA for the effective communication system in Nepal. Nepal Telecom has a coverage on all 75 districts of Nepal.
Six Plus points of Nepal Telecom
- Nepal Telecom airtime cost is considered to be cheapest than other private telecommunication in Nepal.
- Nepal Telecom internet cost is too much cheap than other private telecommunication.
- Nepal Telecom has launched several schemes for Nepalese. People can choose their desired products like postpaid/prepaid or sky or CDMA as per their wish.
- Revenue of Nepal Telecom is considered to be high as Nepal Telecom is the highest tax payer in Nepal.
- Recharge facility for ICDMA and CDMA from Nepal Telecom website (www.ntc.net.np)
- Websms, Online GSM bill, Online PSTN bill , CRBT are extra features by Nepal Telecommunication to its costumers.
- Broadband Internet services like WiMaX, ADSL by Nepal Telecom has kept Nepal Telecom in number one telecommunication in Nepal.
For ADSL internet users, Nepal telecom has made a separate interface to check account details, payments, billings called ADSL Selfcare
. Users can change password, view payment history and account status by logging onto ADSL Selfcare.
Besides, internet, Nepal Telecom has provided different service to its mobile costumers like voice mail service, missed call notification service, budget call 1424 system. Using a budget call 1424, Nepal telecom costumers can make international calls on cheap rate. It is claimed that Nepal telecom users can call to United states and United Kingdom at Rs 1.75 per minute. International call rate for other countries are shown over here.
image shows the budget international call rate by Nepal Telecom
Nepal telecom has facilitated its users with easy recharge service. Nepal telecom customers can recharge GSM Postpaid, GSM Prepaid Mobile, ADSL Internet Account, PSTN Landline easily just by dialing 1413 and following the mentioned instructions.