Are you interested to visit Nepal? Do you want to know how to get visa to Nepal and What are the requirement to get a Tourist or Non-Tourist Visa to Nepal? Today we are providing you a basic visa consultancy about the requirement to get a Visa to Nepal.
For Tourist Visa :-
1. Visa will be granted to the person who want to visit Nepal.
2. The visa will be granted to the period of maximum 150 days in a year.
More Requirements at :- http://www.immi.gov.np/visa
For Non Tourist Visa :-
1. Foreigners involved in the development works in Nepal and approved by Nepal Government.
2. Citizens of Friendly Countries.
3. Foreigners having work permit to work in Nepal.
More Requirements can be found at :- http://www.immi.gov.np/visa/non-tourist-visa
Visa Rights :-
1. Nepal government has the powers to grant or not to grant visa to any foreigner.
2. Citizen of any friendly country can enter Nepal without Visa on the basis of reciprocity by Nepal Government.
- The foreign tourist visiting Nepal shall be granted the tourist visa.
- The tourist visa shall be granted for a period in maximum of 150 days in a visa year (Visa years means January to December).
- A tourist who has departed before the expiry of the period specified in the visa issued in a visa year shall not be allowed to use the visa by adding the remaining period to another visa year.
- If any foreigner who has entered into Nepal towards the end of a visa year desires to spend even the period during which he may stay in Nepal with the tourist visa of the other visa year, he may use such facility.
Provided, however, that the computation of the fees for such period shall be made on the basis of the total period of his stay.
An application for the tourist visa has to be submitted in the format as referred to in Appendix 1.