Nepali Khana – Alu Jira
Learn how to cook Nepali khana. Nepali khana is loved by tourist. Who come to visit Nepal. Thamel area are famous for Nepali khana. Now, you can prepare yourself Nepali khana and enjoy your taste. Nepali khana healthy and full with nutrition.
Nepali Khana Alu Jira cooking method:
Time will take 20-25 minute. 3-4 persons can be satisfied with this snacks.
Ingredients Alu Jira
These are ingredients items needed prepare Alu Jira healty nepali khana recipe.
- Boiled potatoes 500 gm
- Jeera seeds ½ tsp
- Butler 1 tsp
- Salt To taste
- Chili powder As required
- Turmeric powder As required
- Zeera powder ½ tsp
- Garam masala ½ tsp
- Ginger, garlic (paste) 1 tsp
- Onion (chopped) 60 gm
- Tomatoes 60 gm
- Green chilly 2-3 pieces
- Coriander (chopped) 2 tsp
Alu jira preparing method
- Cut boiled potatoes into long jardinière shape.
- chop onion and tomatoes.Heat butter in a pan.
- Add zeera seeds in the hot butter and fry it.
- After it turns black in color, and onion chopped and fry it.
- After onion turns golden brown color, fry cut potato.
- After turmeric powder along with zeera powder, garam masala, ginger, garlic paste, chili powder and stir it.
- After 3-4 minutes, add tomatoes, fresh green coriander leaves and salt.
- Add little amount of water if necessary.