No Objection Letter Nepal Ministry of Education
MOE (Ministry of Education) Nepal distributes No Objection Letter for students. Only after having, No Objection Letter students can pay the fee for university. Through this page, you can get information on making No Objection Letter from MOE, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu.
Documents needed for No Objection Letter Nepal
Things Required for Making No Objection Letter from MOE
- Citizenship certificate Photocopy
- Transcript Certificate Photocopy
- If you are Engineer or Doctor or Nurse, you must have council registration certificate xerox too.
- You need to show original documents too. If you can not submit original document, please submit Notarized photocopy.
Important information which help you on making No Objection Letter at Ministry of Education Nepal.
- You can make No objection Letter only at MOE, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu.
- Form is distributed from 10 AM to 12 PM only.
- Students who submit form by 12 PM will get their No Objection Letter on the respective day. Students submitting form after 12 PM will get on the next day morning only.
- There is a long queue of students for making No Objection Letter. You must reach before 9:30 AM otherwise you may be on the last of the queue.
- You must deposit 2000 rupees for No Objection Letter at the Bank counter in MOE, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu.
For easiness, Please remember.
Application Form Distribution 2(a) numbered window
Application Form+ Document Verification 2(b) numbered window
Revenue Deposit 1 numbered Window
Application Registration 3 numbered window
No Objection Letter Distribution 6 numbered window
No Objection Letter form is available online over here.
Please bring your original citizenship, transcript, offer letter and other related documents.
If the original person is not present, then you have to notarize all your documents and original citizenship of the person present plus its photocopy.
If your name doesn’t match in Citizenship and documents, then you have to bring the verification certificate from your district quoting that both the person is same.
If your caste is different due to marriage, then you have to bring your marriage registration certificate.
Photocopy of your citizenship, Photocopy of your Transcript is important.
- For Bachelor level, you need to have your SLC, +2 transcript
- For Master Level, you need to have only Bachelor transcript
Please include these documents if you have.
- Photocopy of your Offer letter
- If you are applying for MBBS/BDS course, then you have to show the original Nepal Medical Council eligibility certificate plus 1 piece photocopy.
- If you are applying for MD/MS/BDS entrance examination, you have to bring the Internship completion certificate, Medical Council registration certificate original plus photocopy.
- If you are applying to study MD/MS/BDS, you have to bring eligibility certificate, Internship completion certificate, and Medical Council registration certificate original plus photocopy.
Notice: If you have submitted your application on time as included above, then you will receive your NOC on the same day.
Summary of step by step Procedure for NOC
- First, you have to take the application form from the Application form distribution section. You can also download the form by going to the link http://www.moe.gov.np/content/no-objection-letter.html. Just print it and fill it.
- Then, you have to verify your form from the verification section.
- After that, you have to deposit the amount of Rs 2000 by filling the slip available there.
- Take the slip and verified application form to the Application registration section.
- You will be given the number according to which you will receive your NOC.