This article will help you to make police report in Nepal. This step by step process will let you know the things that you must take while making police report.
How to make Police report?
- Your original Citizenship and Passport.
- Photocopies of each of them.
- Two P.P size photos.
- NRs 10 for Form
- NRs 10 for Tickets
- NRs 5 for small plastic
- It depends on the crowd of people but you don’t have to wait more than an hour.
Kathmandu Valley: Rani Pokhari, Maharjgunj, Bhaktapur, Lalitpur
Eastern Development: Biratnagar
Far western: Dhangadi
- Do the photocopy (1 copy) of your passport and citizenship.
- Write the word ‘’True copy’’ with your signature in the back of your photocopy paper.
- You can make this ready at your home earlier so that you don’t need to waste your time just in photocopy at the police station.
- When you reach the police station, the first thing you have to do is to buy the NRs 10 ticket (Just 1) from the shop nearby and the small plastic as shown in the figure.
- Then, next thing you have to do is to take the form from the counter by showing the photo copies of your Passport and Citizenship.
- They will provide you a form along with the registration number.
- Fill up the form in English with Capital letters with correct information. (Use black pen only)
- Attach your one photo in the form. Another photo should be kept inside the plastic you bought and stitched with the stapler as shown in the figure
- Put your thumb left and right in the form. Glue and the stamp are available there.
- Now, get your form checked by the officer for verification. You need to show your original passport and citizenship too.
- After verification from the officer, just submit it in the counter and pay NRs 10.
- They will provide you the token where you can know when to come to receive the report.
- Generally, it takes three days.
- Finally, go to receive your report at the date mentioned in the token.Note: Don’t forget to check your original passport and citizenship with you before leaving.