Facts on Esewa Ideas to Recharge eSewa Account
- 1 Features of Esewa in Nepal
- 2 Banks approved in Esewa
- 3 How to open Esewa account
- 4 How to verify Esewa account
- 5 How to use Esewa mobile application
- 6 How to recharge esewa account
Esewa is an internet payment solution for Nepali businesses. Esewa has various features for making livelihood more easy. Paying electricity bills online, paying adsl bill online, paying mobile bills online, buying airlines ticket online has been a activity in single click. For all these features in single click, you need to have Esewa account and you need to recharge esewa account. In this article, we will teach you on how to recharge esewa account.
Esewa is a online solution for Nepal. Esewa is Absolutely free. Buying online, selling online, recharge cards makes life easier with esewa.
eSewa is the online payment gateway of Nepal through which you can make an online payment, pay utility bills, receive money or set up a merchant account. You can even transfer funds to different banks. eSewa registration is free to everyone.
Any Nepalese above 16 years can register eSewa account through internet and mobile. You will not be charged for the account but if you want to use other services like online payment, fund transfer then you have to pay some charges.
There are other payment gateways in Nepal too. We have already mentioned the differences between Ipay and Esewa. Esewa stands ahead. That is the reason, Esewa is used all over the country.
Features of Esewa in Nepal
- Buying cinema ticket online
- Buying bus ticket online
- Buying plane ticket online
- Buying products online in Nepal
- Recharge adsl online
- Pay internet bill online
- Recharge mobile balance online (Prepaid, Postpaid: Ntc/Ncell)
- eSewa to eSewa Transfer
- eSewa in Mobile
- Pay Utility Bills
- Buy Air Tickets
- Buy Recharge Cards
- Pay School, College Bills
- Pay Internet Bills
- Subscribe Newspapers, Magazine
- Pay Credit Card Bills
- Pay your utility bills like electricity, telephone, drinking water, the internet online.
- Transfer your funds to the banks online at an instant.
- Book your travel ticketing online.
- Book movie tickets.
- Buy CAN Infotech tickets.
- Pay your school fee online and much more.
Esewa has a great boon to e-business in Nepal. During a period seven eight years back, when we used to do blogging, it was tedious job to get online payment as well. Esewa has now linked up with skrill which has made easy to receive online payment as well.
The left part of the screenshot is services. These all services are provided by Esewa.
Banks approved in Esewa
Esewa has linked up with many reputed banks of Nepal. If you are account holder of any of the bank below, you can top up your esewa account online in a single click.
- Ace Development Bank Limited
- Apex Development Bank Limited
- Bank of Kathmandu Limited
- Business Universal Development Bank Limited
- Citizens bank
- Everest bank Limited
- Global IME Bank
- Janata Bank
- Kailash Bikas Bank
- Kasthamandap Development Bank
- Kumari Bank Limited
- Lumbini Bank Limited
- Machhapuchchhre Bank Limited
- Nabil Bank
- NCC Bank
- Nepal Bangladesh Bank
- NIC Asia
- NMB Bank
- Prabhu Bank
- Sanima Bank
- Siddhartha Development Bank
- Sunrise Bank
- Tourism Bank
- Yeti Development Bank
Many of users have asked us on how to recharge esewa account. Using these above mentioned banks, you can recharge esewa account.
How to open Esewa account
There are two ways through which you can register for eSewa account. They are through web and mobile.
How to register from the web
To register from the web, you have to go to the eSewa web portal by www.esewa.com.np . Then, you have to fill the form as shown in the figure below. After filling the form, you have to complete the activation procedure as instructed. You will receive a confirmation link. Check your email and click the link for confirmation. If you didn’t receive any confirmation link, then call the toll free number 1660-01-02121.
Its very easy to open Esewa Nepal account. It will be much more easy for you on every task after you open Esewa account. You can go to esewa Nepal located at https://esewa.com.np and begin the registration process. The user friendly registration process will not take much time for you to complete registration. You can register through mobile number or you can use your email address as per your comfort.
How to register from mobile
To register through mobile, go to the inbox, type REG and send to 32121. There will be no charge for NTC user. However, for those who are using NCELL will be charged Rs 0.50 per SMS. After that, you will receive a confirmation code in your inbox with which you have to verify your account. If you didn’t receive any confirmation SMS, then call the toll free number 1660-01-02121.
Even after you create your esewa account, you need to verify it by filling the KYC form. Without it, your account will be unverified. For this, you need to open your profile, fill the details, provide the required documents and request for validation. After reviewing your documents by eSewa, your account will be verified.
You can also register your Esewa account through SMS too. You can type “REG” and send it to 2121 for mobile phone registration.
How to verify Esewa account
You can have full access only if your Esewa account is verified. It is due to the current rules and regulation of Nepal Rastra Bank. You need to have your esewa profile complete. In order to verify your account, you can take a snapshot of your citizenship from mobile and upload it to esewa profile. After few hours of submission, your Esewa Id will be fully approved.
Documents required to verify esewa account are
- Scanned or photocopy of citizenship
- Scanned or photocopy of passport size photo
Limitation on unverified esewa account
The service of eSewa is limited to an unverified user. To get access to full services, you must have verified account. You will have following benefits:
- Verified users are allowed to hold more than Rs. 9999 on their eSewa wallet.
- Verified users can receive money through remittance like western union.
- Verified users can withdraw an amount from eSewa to desired bank account among partner banks of eSewa.
- You can only transact up to 9999. As soon as the transaction amount reaches 10,000, you need to verify your account.
- No Western Union pick up service through Esewa.
- No withdraw to bank through esewa.
- If you are an unverified user, your account will be blocked if your account has Rs.10, 000 or more amounts. And you can’t enjoy the benefits mentioned above.
Benefits of verified Esewa account
- unlimited transaction
- Western Union pick up service online through esewa
- Withdraw any amount to your bank account through esewa.
How to use Esewa mobile application
You can also use your eSewa account through mobile. Mobile application is available on Android, iPhone, Java enabled phone and Blackberry phones. You can download apps by visiting the link given here: https://esewa.com.np/static/mobileapps
How to recharge esewa account
It is easy to recharge esewa account. Many users are confused on recharging esewa account. They have asked us 100 times on how to recharge esewa account. You can add balance to your esewa account from the banks that we have mentioned above. You can also go to your nearest esewa point and ask them to recharge your esewa account.