Every blogger whats to know, how to seo, seo blog, seo tips. It has been must to know about SEO tips.
how to SEO, SEO blog, SEO tips
Step 1: for all SEO treatment is usually to select keywords. Just like we discussed including keywords to absolutely complete your places categories, you will need to decide what keywords you would like to rank for on Google and use them in your website. I must say that before you do any of these steps it is best to have your website running, free of mistakes and broken hyperlinks, and look for engine-optimized (ie. good name labels, sitemap included and listed by all major look for engines, preferred domain set-up). How to SEO, SEO blog, SEO tips.
Completely complete the following company list websites, including at least 5-6 images and a backlink to your website. Make sure you have the same company name and contact number across all list websites. :
a. Google places
b. Ask & Yahoo! (See bing small company list center.)
i. Best of the Web
j. Merchant Circle
Now you can do the fun stuff! Adding your details and website to promotional sites:
a. Make a Facebook fan web page and a Twitter account
b. Make a Google+ page
c. Add your company to Foursquare
d. Record a movie presenting your new company (give a trip or a trial of the services your company provides) then build a YouTube consideration, publish your movie and add a weblink in the description directing returning to your website.
e. Create an argument at prlog.org with details about the opening of your company and the release of your website. Don’t forget to consist of the backlink to your website.
f. Add your company picture (taken from the outside/ street view) to Panoramio.com, and tag your company address to the picture so it will appear in the Google charts listings.
g. Make a reddit consideration and publish images (include links!)
Even further down the bunny hole.. these tips are more time intensive and a little advanced, but master them and you will be #1 J
a. Add a blog to your website – WordPress or Glass work equally well. Be sure to keep it updated!
b. Make an EzineArticles.com account; write useful articles about your specific workout training programs.
SEO is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to your website from search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. via “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results in search engines. The theory is that the earlier (or higher) a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and so on.
The following ten tips are those that we think are either often overlooked or common mistakes. This is not a top ten list.
10 simple tips to get noticed by the world wide web:
- Content is the best optimization. Any type of optimization is effective only in combination with high quality and unique content. Ideally, the text contains keywords that highlights the overall theme of the post. The content should be understandable and readable. Use your keywords wisely. Text should be written primarily for visitors, not for search engines.
- Exchange backlinks with other relevant websites relating to your topics and with high authority websites (websites with high page ranking). Also link between pages within your website, but do this with caution and only if it’s relevant. Don’t link every page to each other.
- Think of a good name for your image files. Google also draws images in the calculation of the ranking. Google displays both text and images on it’s search results page, drawing on relevant images contained in the post itself, which are linked to the corresponding page. Implement keywords of a specific subject in your file name, instead of DSC93948.jpg use Tennis-Andre-Agassi-New-York.jpg if you have a picture of Andre Agassi in New York for example. Don’t forget to use the alt tag and title tag for your images, which also provide better usability and optimization for your search ranking.
- Use short permalinks, including keywords. Use an understandable permalink. Instead of http://yourwebsite.com/page-id?495/ use http://yourwebsite.com/andre-agassi-new-york/. Please note that only the first four words in a permalink are relevant. Google doesn’t care about any succeeding words in your permalinks.
- Use search engine optimized themes. Some themes use a lot code to create the layout and design. Google will wade through the source code to find the relevant content. The more code you have, the less content and keyword density. Fast performing themes are good for your Google ranking, since the performance of a website is one of two hundred criteria that determine your ranking.
- Create a sitemap in XML format. With WordPress and plugins likeGoogle XML Sitemaps it is a very easy task. Google has a variety of other useful tools, too, such as Website Optimizer and Webmaster Central.
- Highlight informative content or keywords on your website. Use h1-h6 to highlight headings or subtitles of an article or important sentences. Use the strong tag, too. But please don’t overdo it!
- Add your posts to social networks. But please don’t only promote yourself. Promote other posts and websites you like. People will honor your kindness and link back to you.
- Don’t use black hat techniques or mirror html sites. If you try to trick Google, they will find out. Promise. Recently, some pretty high-profile portfolio sites were recently punished by Google for such practices. Being sneaky will do more harm than good.
- Don’t use flash. Flash is virtually invisible to search engines. UseWordPress. Period.