Auditing Standards Board (AuSB) announces two days training programme on ‘Risk Based Approach to Auditing’ on 2070 Baisakh 14-15 (April 27-28,2013) at Kathmandu . The course contents in the programme are as follows:
• Linkage of Risk to Governance processes- Role of Board. Audit Committee, CEO and CFO
• Framework of Risk Based Auditing
• Globally recognized risk based monitoring practices (COSO)
• Risk Based Internal Audits
• Fraudulent Financial Reporting
• Integrated Audit Approach – Importance of Risk Assessment and identifying material misstatements
• Assessment of Internal Controls and Technology Controls
• Practical Cases.
Mr. Huzeif 1. Unwab, FCA, C ISA, Board member of VERRITA Management Advisors Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai, India.
Corporate Participant: NRs. 12000.00
(10% discount for more than 2 participants)
Chartered Accountant : NRs.10000.00
Registered Auditor & CA Students: NRs. 7000.00
Mock of Payment:
Participants may send cheque/draft drawn in the name of Auditing Standards Board or pay directly at Board’s registration counter at venue.
The members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal will be granted 15 CPE hours.
Venue: Hotel De’l Annapurna, Durbarmarg, Kathmandu
The nomination of the participant should reach Auditing standards
Board by 2O7O Baisakh 12 (April 25,2013).
Auditing Standards Board (AuSB)
P.O.Box: 24862, Babar Mahal, Kathmandu,
Tel ; 4231949, 4241658