Www Psc Gov Np Vacancy, लोक सेवा आयोग Vacancies Nepal
Lok sewa aayog announces several vacancies for different positions. You can get these details online in a single step. If you wish to get latest vacancy notices, you are at right place. This page and other information just below this page consist of numerous lok sewa aayog vacancy. If you want to see more job vacancies in Lok Sewa Ayog, you can see under the Related topics section just below this article. This consists of all listed jobs.
Here are the latest vacancies by Lok Sewa Ayog. लोक सेवा आयोग (Public Service Commission) latest vacancies. Download Full details of Lok sewa ayog from here. Download form for lok sewa ayog.
Nepal government needs huge number of employees for the smooth functioning of administration and all the operation throughout the nation. On the behalf of government, various commissions advertise for the vacancies time and often.
Public Service Commission (Lok Sewa Aayog vacancy) is also a government controlled body. It looks after recruitment, training as well as employee development for different government posts. www.psc.gov.np vacancy is to work as a civil servant in the nation. It looks after fulfilling HR needs of ministries, district as well as local administrations and other government controlled offices.
Lok sewa aayog vacancy for Nepal
When any government body realizes need of more human resource, it goes through formal vacancy announcement via Lok Sewa Aayog. We can notice Lok Sewa Aayog vacancy announcement time and often in national dailies. They announce for the vacant post along with job specifications, descriptions and all the competencies the interested candidates should possess.
Thousands of people fight for Lok Sewa Aayog and government job is considered a secure and career building opportunity. Each candidate goes through lots of hard work as he or she needs to prepare for the exam respective to the post he or she is applying for. The exam is competitive and only the bests are selected for further process.
www.psc.gov.np Lok Sewa Aayog vacancy
However, Lok Sewa Aayog vacancy are not randomly published or announced like that of private companies. Public Service Commission have definite time frame for recruitment and one needs to wait till then. With government bodies also owning official websites, Lok Sewa Aayog vacancy announcement can be found on the websites too.
One has to stay updated and he/she can retrieve all the necessary information. There are lots of information portals too announcing the Lok Sewa Aayog vacancy. They use the information from the Public Service Commission and publish the announcement.
With growing numbers of information portals, getting information about Lok Sewa Aayog and all its announcements have also become much easier. You won’t need to wait for daily papers. Just log on to website and get the information.
How to apply Lok Sewa Ayog jobs
Lok sewa aayog vacancy has been opened. Currently www psc gov np has opened vacancy for 551 section officers all around the country.
For the latest job vacancy announced by lok sewa aayog, seats are being reserved to dalit, pichadiyeka, mahila, madeshi etc.
General compitative seats for all candidates is 310. Women seat is researved 79 in number. Janajati seats are reserved 64 in number. For Madeshi, 55 seats have been reserved. Similarly, Dalit 22 seats, disabled 15 seats, pichadiyeko chettra 6 seats are reserved.
Lok sewa aayog job vacancy
Lok sewa aayog job vacancy full notice is placed over here. You can study requirements for the post and apply as directed.
This time Lok sewa aayog job vacancy can be applied online using internet. This is the first time that psc gov np has lunched online application for its job vacancy. www.psc.gov.np job vacancy is most favorable job vacancy which every Nepalese love.
There are certain steps that a candidates must follow in order to apply lok sewa vacancy online.
Lok sewa aayog job vacancy is permanent full time job in which selected candidates will serve for Nepal. You can apply to lok sewa learning the above mentioned procedures. Above mentioned procedures are mentioned in Nepali language as only Nepali citizenship holder can apply for the job vacancy.
www psc gov np online apply
www.psc.gov.np is the official website to apply for lok sewa aayog job vacancy online. After login to the website named psc gov np, you will see Online Application on the topmost right side of the page. You need to click on it to apply online for the post. If you do not have account, you can create a new account and start the job application process. If you are old applicant, you can request a forgot a password session and start applying for the job.
Lok Sewa Ayog vacancy and latest lok sewa jobs by PSC has been updated in this page. Lok Sewa Ayog (Public Service Commission) is the main constitutional body involved in selecting meritorious candidates required by Government of Nepal for Civil Service Vacancy. PSC is regarded as one of the most credible modes of recruitment. This is mentioned in the present constitution of Nepal 2072. The Constitution of Nepal 2072 has regarded the commission as an independent constitutional body.
How to see latest Lok Sewa Ayog vacancy?
The vacancy in different civil services are listed in official website of Lok Sewa Ayog i.e, www.psc.gov.np. The site can be viewed in both Nepali as well as English language. Here in this article I will discuss various useful buttons and steps to access and apply for vacancy through English version of the official website.
- Open the official site psc.gov.np. A homepage with various details is displayed.
We can see various buttons like Home, About Us, Offices, Forms, Recruit and Select etc. Following are the essential tabs for assessing vacancy and Filling forms.
- Form Tab
- Demand Form: Used by Civil Service Concerns to demand the vacancy.
- Online Application: It opens Public Recruitment Management System for Online Application. Here new user need to register for ID and password by filling their General Details whereas Old/ Existing User can directly Login using their User Id and Password. Further User Manual is also available in the webpage giving detail instruction on the above process.
- Recruit & Select
- Advertisement: We can view and download the copy of advertisement of vacancy available through the button. It lists various vacancy and job details of the vacant post and services along with the required requirements & Procedures.
- Approved Name List: It gives details of Approved Names of candidates selected through Online Application for various vacancies.
- Exam Centre: Gives Details of various exam centers for vacancies available.
- Written Result: Provide results of written examination held and selected candidates for interview.
- View Marks: Applicant can check the marks obtained in their written examination by providing the necessary details like Master Id, Roll No. , Advertisement No. and Date of Birth.
It provides the details of Course Structure for written Examination for various categories of job vacancies from which the applicant can select the required details about the course contents to be prepared for exam.
Steps to apply Lok Sewa Aayog vacancy
The candidate can follow the following steps to access and apply for the vacancy available.
- Login to the website psc.gov.np
- Go to Recruit & select >> Advertisement and choose the appropriate job vacancy he wants to apply. Download and View the approved details required for the job to be applied and follow the process accordingly.
- For vacancies requiring Online Application, Go to Forms>> Online Application and Fill the form accordingly.
- Go to Recruit & select >> Approved Name list for Name list of selected candidates applying via online application route.
- After following above process and filling Application forms (either Manual or Online) , candidates can Check their Exam Centre and attend the exam.
- Result of written Exam can be viewed through the Written Result tab.
- Selected candidates needs to go for interview and Selection result are published accordingly.
In this way a candidate can access the vacancies and apply for the job by the means of website of Lok Sewa Ayog. Wish you all the best for your Future !!!